Welcome 2019! A new year has begun and with that, a new chapter shall begin as well. It is the time for all of us to make a head start and make this year better than the past one. Now I won't ramble on, I am a list-maniac. I made the list. In fact I made two lists, well...two of what I want to share. Making my new year's resolutions is a big thing for me. I have been doing it for years. It's the time where you can set this year's goals, it's sort of a challenge with yourself. Also it's the time where you reflect on the year past, what you achieved, what you did not. Also thinking of all the good and all the bad things, all the happy and all the sad moments, the people in your lives, family, friends. To me last year was very special, a lot of things happened that completely changed my life. A year ago I couldn't imagine that I would be where I am today. Let's take a look, shall we?
My 2018 resolutions
- Travel. Had no time for that. Last year was a roller coaster.
- Save money. Hello, I am Mary and I am a shopaholic.
- Compete on a boxing tournament. I was really into boxing at some point. My coach put me in the competitive class, unfortunately I sprained my ankle and I couldn't exercise for two months because of the pain. After that I eventually stopped exercising due to a hectic schedule.
New year, new me. So let's move on to this year's goals. I hope I can make it work.
My New Year's Resolutions
- Get my driver's license. Honestly this is what I am the most nervous for.
- Get a car. That would be a huge life change.
- Start saving. Tricky, very tricky, I am a compulsive spender.
- Complete my master's. And then my education chapter will finally be closed. For good.
- Exercise. It is necessary. I have become a couch potato.
- Be happier. And less grumpy.
- Go on a birthday vacation in London. A gift to myself.
- Spend more time outside the house. Although I love my house, I need to get out more, I miss my friends.
- Blog more. I'll try my best.
- Travel more. Mmmm, I have some things in mind.
- Stop procrastinating. Will I?
Did you make your 2019 resolutions? Better late than never! Let's make it a great year. Happy 2019 everyone.
See you soon,